- 3 Lebanese cucumbers
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 1-2 drops of sesame seed oil
- Top with thinly cut nori sheets
Roughly slice the cucumber and place it in a bowl.
Dress with vinegar, oil and soy sauce.
Refrigerate until you are ready to eat. Just before serving top with nori and sesame seeds.
This simple salad makes a great side dish to some fish, chicken or sushi. Add a miso soup for some added protein and gut healing.