Sweet Potato Chips Ingredients
- 2 medium organic sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- Sea salt
- Line 2 or 3 baking trays with baking paper
- Preheat oven to 120 C (low oven) and position oven rack in the centre of the oven
- Rinse and dry your sweet potatoes, no need to peel
- Slice sweet potato as thin as possible with a sharp knife or mandolin.
- Toss slices in oil and salt and spread out on the baking trays.
- Bake for about 2 hours, flipping chips once or twice
- Once crisp and golden brown remove from the oven. They will crisp up more once out
- Serve immediately